The use-case description is written from the user’s point of view and not an object-oriented implementation view. For a detailed object-oriented view, you need to create a sequence diagram. In this assignment, you will create a sequence diagram for a use case.
Perform the following tasks:
1. Review your text-based use case for the Broadway Entertainment Company (BEC)
2. Identify the boundary, control, and entity classes that are needed for implementing this use case.
3. Use the Violet UML modeling tool to create a sequence diagram for this use case.
4. Take a screenshot of the sequence diagram and paste it into a Word document.
Part 2: Creating an Activity Diagram
You will create an activity diagram that depicts the workflow of a use case for the BEC project.
Perform the following steps:
1. Review the description of BEC Request Rental Extension on pages 183–186 of the textbook.
2.Use the Violet UML editor to create an activity diagram that models the workflow through the Request Rental Extension use case on page 184 of the textbook(Below is the Request Rental Extension).
3. Take a screenshot of the activity diagram and paste it into a Word document.