1. Using the job_history table display the employee numbers, department id, and start date, which is the first FRIDAY six months from the start date. Format the dates to appear in the format similar to “Friday the Tenth of January, 1997”.
3. Write a query to modify the previous query and display the hire dates that are between January 1, 1998 and December 31, 2000.
5. Write a query using the locations table to display the STREET_ADDRESS in uppercase, the CITY in lowercase and the length of the STATE_PROVINCE. Order the results by the POSTAL_CODE.
6. Write a query using the jobs table to display the job id, and job title for job descriptions that have the string ‘present’ or ‘hip’ in the job title.
7. Create a query that will display the employee id, manager id and hire date. If the employee does not receive a commission put “No Commission is Paid”. Create an alias for the column.
8. Write query using the locations table that displays the street address and city of all locations based on the value of the column country id as follows:
UK United Kingdom
else display Another Place