2. You may choose from one of the topics below.
Why banning the use of cell phones while driving should be mandatory nationwide
What I see as the biggest challenges young adults face today Increased dependence on technology in the U.S.
Bullying in schools.
Gun laws in the U.S.
3. State the general purpose, specific purpose, and central idea clearly and in the appropriate form.
4. Limit your key points to no more than three and supporting statements with resources to no more than two per key point.
5. State your key points and supporting materials in complete sentences.
6. Summarize key points of introduction with a call for action in your conclusion.
7. Based on your submitted outline, begin writing the first draft of your speech while studying the next lesson. In Lesson 7, you will study how to write the components of your speech. The outcome of this process is a final written speech to be submitted as your final assignment in Lesson 7.
LESSON 7 BELOW
Project: Written Speech Submit your speech with a title page, your name, and date submitted. Your response should be a minimum of two (2) double-spaced pages to a maximum of four (4) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements. Develop your speech based on the preparation outline you submitted for Assignment 6. Write your speech using tips, techniques, and guidelines studied in the lesson. Create a reference list that includes any and all sources you use to locate information. Review the Speech Grading Criteria