Post your solution on Canvas when you are done
write a program which uses the following arrays:
1. empID: An array of 7 integers to hold employee identification numbers. The array should be initialized with the following values: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
2. Hours: an array of seven integers to hold the number of hours worked by each employee.
3. payRate: an array of seven doubles to hold each employee’s hourly pay rate.
4. Wages: an array of seven doubles to hold each employee’s gross salary.
5. The program should display each employee number and ask the user to enter that employee’s hours and pay rate. It should then calculate the gross wages for that employee (hours times pay rate) and store them in the wages array. After the data has been entered for all the employees, the program should display each employee’s identification number and gross wages.
6. Input validation: pay rate must be greater than or equal to $5 but less than or equal to $15
7. Input validation: hours worked must be greater than 0 but less than or equal to 40
8. Input validation: no “garbage” or blanks allowed for pay rate or hours worked
IMPORTANT NOTE: you must use the enclosed .cpp file to develop your program. Your task it to write the main() function as well as the definitions for the function prototypes.